Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ross park & posers

I had to babysit on saturday so we took them to Ross Park!
Aleghia swimming in the kitty pool.Me and Symone laying in the kitty pool
Symone going down the slide.

Aleghia going down the slide.


Symone such a cutie.


Us three girls.

My mom and Symone i thought it was funny how all you can see is her face i had to go get the camera .


After coming home and playing outside we wanted my mom to take pictures My mom is going to do some photoshop and take out the grass and so it will look like i am holding them in my hands.I love this one!Symone she usally doesn't like her picture taken but i guess she is getting better.

3 comments:

Karli said...

that looks like so much fun! The picture of you on the first day of school is so cute!

Andrea said...

I am jealous! I tried to get Derik to takeus but he is a party pooper!!! His sister came to town and we hung out with her. That was fun, but I still missed going to the water park!

Kunz fam said...

Cute blog! Fun pictures! Way to go Summer!