Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good deeds

Today we helped more than just our selfs. My mom and I adopted a little girl, Wendy, from Africa. Check out this site, http://www.mondesayouth.org/donate/sac_donate.htm it is so cool. It will provide these kids with after school program. My Aunt Amy's friend Rob has helped(may have set it up) this program, he lives in Pocatello.. My mom and I and my aunt Misty are talking about going to Africa or somewhere and helping out an orphanage, or some thing not decided yet. Until then , I am helping them out. There are so many people ALL over the world that needs help, it was so fun and sad to look at all the pictures of the kids who need help. Here is a picture of Wendy, who is so cute. This may not be the thing for you , but I recommend you do one small thing for someone, even if it is someone in your house. Wendy


This is Amy's little girl!!

4 comments:

Amy Millward said...

You are so cool!!
I am really excited that we are helping sponsor the kids at MYO in Namibia! The name of the girl I am helping is Olayinka and she is 9. Her birthday is October 21, she likes math and to play tennis. Let me know when you find out more about Wendy.
I love you!

Karli said...

that is so nice she is so cute!

Orlando & Lynette said...

That is so neat you and your mom adopted a little girl. Like you said we all should help someone

Andrea said...

You guys are so cool!!! I love that!