Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School

School has been going great i love all my teachers they are awesome! I already have a test tomorrow i am kinda NERVOUS because it is in SCIENCE and i am SO bad at science and the teacher said it was going to be 3 pages long but i studied so i better do good! I am in JAZZ dance class with my FRIEND but tomorrow is only my second time. We are going to have RECITAL a in may this is my 3rd or 4th year going and only SECOND time going to the recital so HOPEFULLY i can go!

4 comments:

M said...

Tell your mom not to plan any family vacations!!! I hope you get to go this year. Selfishly, I am glad you didn't go last year- because it meant I got to see you!

LOVE

Kunz fam said...

I hope you did good on your test! That's fun that you are in dance. I wish I had learned to dance. Good luck!

Andrea said...

I had no idea that you were in dance! I thought that I knew you so well! let me know how the tests turned out!

Karli said...

i know science is hard so how is dance going