Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memory tag!

Step 1: As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

Step 2: Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory for you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!

5 comments:

Miss KatieBug said...

Hi summer this is katelyn dodge, from church. all i can remember is always having fun at mutual. ttyl. bye

Andrea said...

My favorite memory is of the summer I was pregnant with Aliya and I was just getting to know you. You came and helped me paint Addy's awsome bedroom! I still think of you every time someone asks me how much work it took to do that!!! Thanks for being a great neighbor, babysitter, and friend!

Karli said...

my first memory of you is when we met we didnt know you lived down the street a little ways from me then we got all excited and went to your house and played office!!

Orlando & Lynette said...

This is from Grandpa, remember the swing I made for you in our yard, between the two trees? I would push you and we would sing, heads in the treetops, ha ha ha. Love you! ! !

Orlando & Lynette said...

Summer I have some many that it is hard to choose, but when you were little and came to our house, we had a little car, that you would drive and drive all around the patio. One time you told me you and grandpa went to Mexico and stopped in California on the way home to see Misty.

I LOVE you.

Grandma