Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday BBQ

Opening presents.
Blowing out candles.
Taking the candles off.
Karli, Paxton, Me.
Me and Karli

Paxton riding my scooter.
Parker.
Paxton playing basketball with my dad.
Playing basketball with cousins.


All the cousins.
The boy on the top in the middle likes Karli and he called me and asked to talk to karli and he asked for her phone number and if she wanted to hang out some time and she told him yes and she would call him it is so cute!


Paxton.
Shea.
Shea playing in the water on the basketball hoop.
Riding my scoooter
Me and Karli talking to paxton.



2 comments:

Shauna Stanger said...

Great post!! Love all the pictures!! Hope you had a fun birthday weekend!

Amy Millward said...

Sorry I missed your birthday BBQ! What's up with that anyway? I love you!!!