Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family trip

This Thanksgiving most of my family went to Arizona my uncles didn't go but we sure did miss them! We had a fun time. We didn't do a lot of things like we usually do but it was relaxing. It rained when we got there and the next day and a little foggy on Friday but it didn't bother us it was still warmer than here.


The sunrise

Me and Misty



Me and my Mesquite magnet that i bought for a buck!
My aunt took this picture and she put the border on it! She did a good job.
A plant in my grandmas yardSide shotWe went on a mule ride!!My mom,me,misty in the car going to a garage saleGoing home from a expensive store and my aunt bought those earrings so we were trying to get her earrings in the picture.When we went on are walk we saw a old recorder thing and my aunt took this great shotIn the car again.





Me and my aunts
My grandma and grandpa's fence


We went on a walk and there was a dead deer foot in the road and so we took a foot shot with it haha it was so funnycracked earthA cactusA cactusMisty on a old bicycleA bench by my grandmas house
foot shot
plaltiesMe and my grandpa

My aunts dog,Rico

4 comments:

Karli said...

oh my heck!!! you should ahve took me with you!! it looks like you had alot of fun!!! the deer foot made me laugh haha!!

Natalie said...

I just checked out you last five post and they are all great! Sorry I've been a little busy and haven't been blogging lately! Know I love you and miss you!

Kunz fam said...

It looks like you had fun. I love the picture of the sunrise!

Shauna Stanger said...

Loved this trip! Too bad we are not going to go for Chrsitams:(!!!