Thursday, December 25, 2008

What a good Christmas....

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy new year.I got a lot of things this year, like a computer,camera,clothes, jewlery, and some other little stuff. My mom got a ipod touch and a tiffany braclet and some jewlery, makeup some little stuff like me. My dad got some golf clubs, a lot of gift certicates. This was a great Christmas for me i hope everyone had a good Christmas too! Here are some pictures, enjoy Me with the clock my grandma gave me!
Thats all of the jewery and the other little stuff


My dad playing with my moms ipod touch

A candy dish a made my mom at school



My moms tiffany braclet




I got a printer to go with my new computer so i don't have to use my moms and dads







My new camera




The model motorcycle



My mom with her new headset for her phone



My computer!!!

2 comments:

Karli said...

nice!! looks like alot of awesome stuff!!!!!! =] but ya.. looks like you and your family had alot of fun!! by the way i posted on my blog!!!! so go check it out girly!! well have fun!

Kunz fam said...

Wow it sounds like you had a great Christmas!!